H&J Martin Asset Management Services provide and manage a wide range of facilities management services including planned and reactive maintenance, minor works, mail room, catering, security, reception and back office support such as payments processing and procurement.
This is typically referred to as a “Total Facilities Management” contract or Total FM (TFM). Total FM is the integration of multi-disciplinary activities within the built environment and the management of their impact upon people and the workplace. The term “Total” refers to the broad scope of hard and soft services that can be provided under a single contract arrangement.
We can take responsibility for any or all of the processes and activities necessary to make your business operations and facilities safe, efficient and cost-effective.
Benefits of TFM
Effective facilities management provides a streamlined and compliant working environment which allows the client to focus on core business activities giving the following benefits:
- A single point of contact for maintenance activities
- Reduction of internal administration burden
- Transfer of risk – the introduction of ISO41001 will provide further assurance against risk associated with FM Services
- Innovation and continuous improvement in non-core business areas
- Tap into a large pool of expertise and industry best practice
- Higher emphasis & focus on service delivery and compliance
- Improved management of the Estate’s assets through the provision of detailed information
- Optimisation of staff roles to meet business needs
- Services Providers technical knowledge, economies of scale and buying power