- Site based Operatives
- Planned Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Project Works
- Statutory Compliance
H&J Martin started its partnership with IKEA in June of 2016 with responsibility for all HVAC and electrical plant in the building.
This extends to both routine preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance. It also involves the agreement of maintenance programmes and the execution of maintenance schedules throughout the year. We are also heavily involved in Project work. IKEA are constantly improving and upgrading their buildings.
Their main stores are situated in Dublin and Belfast. There are also two other properties in Dublin, an overflow storage unit in Furry Park, Santry and a second shopping outlet in Carrickmines.
Services delivered include:
- Heating Systems (Biomass Burner)
- Health & Safety Services
- HVAC - (including split units, AHU & heat recovery units)
- Electrical Testing
- Critical Systems Back-Up Equipment (Generator, UPS)
- Lighting (General and Emergency)
- Water Treatment & water storage
- Mechanical pumps & associated pipework
- BMS System