Being able to outline our approach is another way of defining out purpose and sharing our principles. This helps us to remain focused on the project at hand and deliver successful outcomes.
At H&J Martin, we know a reputation for doing business with integrity must be earned. Which is why we make every effort to behave responsibly every step of the way. Being open and fair is a natural part of out culture, and while it's impossible to measure the value of trust in any business, we know how important it is to our company and to our relationships with our clients.
What does that mean in practice
Being in business for over 170 years, means we know a thing or two about learning from our experiences and implementing those lessons in our every day work. Things like:-
- Loving what we do. Which on paper might not count for much, but in practice it means we have enthusiasm, motivation and a passion that pervades every aspect of our company
- Communicating frequently and effectively among our teams, our partners and our clients
- Ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers and the wider public is always at the forefront of our minds and our procedures
- Striving to be the best we can be, where individuals are inspired and enabled to fulfil every ounce of their potential
- Learning from every project
- Evolving and improving so that we're in the best place to identify the best opportunities
- Being socially and environmentally responsible in everything we do
- Behaving ethically is essential to the way we work and ensures we can protect our customer's interests
- Adhering to the Prompt Payment Code so that we treat subcontractors and suppliers fairly and with respect
- Consistently delivering customer satisfaction and nurturing long term client relationships are what drives us forward